The Rowenta steamforce iron DW9280 is a made in Germany professional-quality iron ideal for those who are in the business of frequently pressing clothes for example a home with lots of school children, house wives, house keepers, laundry service providers, fashion designers or tailors etc.
This design of Rowenta steamforce iron is one of the company’s top models designed to make it effortless to remove wrinkles from cloths and it does this very quickly too.
With easy-to-use controls and adjustable steam settings that allows for the accommodation of all kinds of garments and home linens, the iron is close to being perfect.
The ease of using this iron coupled with its efficiency in the elimination of undesired wrinkles from cloths will make you love ironing.
The amount of heat and steam from the Rowenta steamforce iron DW9280 is just right for every kind of fabrics provided that when ironing, one makes the correct selection on its dial to give each material the correct amount of heat and steam supply.
- DW9280 SteamForce iron has a steam force technology, a new pump injection technology that forces steam into the fabrics, pushing 30% more steam into the fabric.
- It has high performance steam, one touch controls for ideal steam and temperature selection; steam output is automatically adjusted based on fabric selection.
- The READY-TEMP System is a LED display (digital temperature display) indicating when the soleplate has reached the appropriate temperature for the selected fabric.
- The iron features Steam MOTION SENSOR, a smart electronic system which stops steam when the iron is not moving.
- New ‘profiled’ soleplate design with ’rounded edges’ ensures an optimum glide in all directions, especially laterally.
- With a stainless steel micro steam 400 precision soleplate, DW9280 Iron has an excellent non-stick and scratch resistant properties.
- The new precision shot area offers special shot of steam concentrated at the top of the soleplate tip.
- The high precision tip on the soleplate is perfect for hard to reach areas, it allows excellent detailed ironing: reaching narrow edges, seams and collars of cloths.
- It has an anti-drip system that aids with preventing leaking, dripping or spitting when the thermostat is on a low setting.
- The self-clean system flushes out loose mineral deposits and ensures the optimal performance of the unit.
- The iron has an integrated anti-calcium system that will extend the life of the iron by disallowing the build-up of calcium that shorten the life span of irons that have steam sprays.
- The cool spray mist is activated by an ergonomic trigger and it provides a light mist over the cloth material to remove its stubborn wrinkles.
- A 3-way smart automatic shut off severe the power supply to the iron automatically after 8-minutes if left vertically, 30-seconds horizontally, 30-seconds if tipped over. This feature makes Rowenta DW9280 very safe for its users.
ACCESSORIES OF ROWENTA STEAMFORCE IRON DW9280
- The iron has a easy to fill, extra large water tank and
- A 7-feet electrical cord with 360-degree pivot
- It has a handle that is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF ROWENTA STEAMFORCE IRON DW9280
- Power 1800 Watts
- Continuous steam output 35 g/min
- Steam boost. 210 g
- Continuous steam diffusion Tip, side and heart
- Power cord length 2.5 m
- Setting of steam & temperature Electronic 5 settings
- Soleplate Technology Stainless steel
- Colours Dark Blue
- German-made – This one of its main selling points because buyers would naturally trust a German-made appliance more than a Chinese-made one because of its durability.
- The soleplate is stainless steel but coated with an ultra-thin silicate coating which provides it with a tougher and smoother surface so that it has better non-stick and scratch-resistant properties.
- All over the soleplate are micro steam holes for optimal steam diffusion. There is also a precision tip with a precision shot zone for steam concentration when the shot of steam is activated which gives off an output of 210 g/min.
- The pump injection technology also delivers 30% more steam into the fabric compared to other irons.
- The Ready-Temp, digitally controls the soleplate temperature with a LED display to indicate when the desired temperature level has been reached.
- Rowenta DW9280 Steam Force Iron comes with 1-year warranty.
- Heavy (Compared to some Iron models) – The Rowenta DW9280 is a pretty heavy iron at close to 4 lbs compared to say, the Panasonic NI-C78SR which only weighs about 3 lbs. For some, this will be tasking on the wrist especially when there’s a large basket of clothes in the equation.
- Dark coloured water tank – A few users have made this complaint that the water level is hard with the dark coloured tank.
- Need for a frequent water refills – Because of the high volume of steam output, you will need to refill the tank quite frequently. Some buyers have mentioned refilling is needed every 3 shirts or so. It would also tend to have reduced steam when the water is less than half the tank.
- Defective – there are also complaints of the iron breaking down. This defect ranges from a faulty steam burst button to the iron quit working completely. There has been a range of different complaints altogether however, to be fair, the complaints are far fewer than the positive compliments and many of its users have confessed they will buy the product again if they have to and would recommend it to a friend.
PRICE OF ROWENTA STEAMFORCE IRON DW9280
The price a little bit higher than that of some other designs but it is justified because it is one of Rowenta top modern designs providing a professional service, more longevity and a safer usage compared to some other products.